Easy Bake Pineapple Cake in Cooker:
|Maida/ Flour ——-||1 Cup||Oil ——–||½ Cup|
|Baking Powder ——-||1 Tsp||Eggs ——–||4 Nos|
|Baking Soda ——–||½ Tsp||Whole Pineapple crush ——-||8 – 10 Tbsp|
|Salt ——-||Pinch||Pineapple Essence ——-||1 Tsp|
|Powdered Sugar ——-||1 Cup||Yellow Gel Color ———||3 Drops|
Sugar – ½ cup
Water – ¾ cup
White Chocolate – 200gm
Dark Chocolate – 200gm
- Place the cooker on the gas stove after removing the gasket and whistle and preheat the cooker for 10 minutes and place a round hot plate stand inside the cooker.
- Grease 7 inch cake mould with oil/butter and place the butter paper in it.
- In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sift it 3 times.
- In another bowl mix together eggs, pineapple essence, sugar and oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients step by step into the wet ingredients and mix until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- If the batter is too thick, you can add milk to it. Ensure that batter should not be too thick nor too loose.
- Pour the batter into the mould and tap it 10 -20 times and place it over the plate stand inside the cooker.
- Bake for 45 -50 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Flip the cake , remove the lining paper and allow it to cool completely before using it with any other filling and frosting.
- You can also wrap it up in cling wrap and refrigerate to use it later.
- Cut the cake into four layers and apply sugar syrup, whipping cream and pineapple crush in each of the layers and cover the whole cake with whipping cream.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator for 20 minutes and apply a second coating and store it in the refrigerator.
- Pour fresh cream into a saucepan over medium heat, heat until just boiling, remove from heat, add white compound chocolate and whisk until chocolate is melted and blended into the cream.
- Once the cake is set, pour white chocolate ganache mixed with 2 drops of yellow gel color over the cake. Ensure that ganache is still lukewarm.
- Melt white and dark compound chocolates and once it’s lukewarm pour it in the mini chocolate moulds and keep it in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Once set, they can be used for decorations.
- Place the white chocolate and dark chocolate decorations made using mini chocolate moulds and heart moulds over the cake.