Dark circles under the eyes can affect your confidence, but there’s no need for expensive creams or serums. Discover seven natural remedies to bid farewell to stubborn dark circles and achieve a refreshed look.
- Cucumber Slices: Place fresh cucumber slices on closed eyelids for 10-15 minutes. Cucumbers have antioxidants that reduce puffiness and lighten skin.
- Cold Tea Bags: Apply cooled green or chamomile tea bags on your eyelids. The caffeine and antioxidants constrict blood vessels, diminishing dark circles.
- Potato Juice: Apply raw potato juice gently using a cotton ball. Potato juice’s natural bleaching properties lighten dark circles.
- Almond Oil: Massage almond oil around your eyes before bedtime. Rich in vitamin E, it nourishes delicate skin and reduces dark circles over time.
- Turmeric and Pineapple Juice Mix: Mix a pinch of turmeric with pineapple juice to create a paste. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory properties and pineapple’s enzymes brighten the skin.
- Rosewater and Lemon Juice: Combine equal parts of rosewater and lemon juice and apply with a cotton ball. Rosewater soothes, while lemon juice’s bleaching properties lighten dark circles.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Apply fresh aloe vera gel for 20 minutes. Aloe vera lightens skin and reduces puffiness.
Step-by-Step Skincare Routine:
- Begin with a clean face, gently cleansing the eye area with a mild, fragrance-free cleanser.
- Choose one of the remedies mentioned and follow the recommended duration.
- After using the remedy, rinse the eye area with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Finish by applying your preferred eye cream or moisturizer for hydration and protection.
Incorporate these natural remedies for dark circles into your routine and stay consistent for a brighter, rejuvenated look. Patience and persistence are key to achieving desired results.
Re-reported from the article originally published in The Zee News English