Easy steps to achieve flawless Smoky eyes.
Where there is smoke there is fire, and where there are smoldering looks there are Smoky eyes!
Doing eye makeup is an art.
- Start with the primer. It helps the makeup stay longer and the blending process easier.
- Prepare your eyelids first using a primer. Start by blending it over the lids & under the eyes.
- Apply the base and also put some concealer under your eyes and eyelids. This is important for preventing any discoloration.
- Using an eyeliner, draw a small line on top of your upper lashes to define your eyelids.
- Then apply black eye shadow and blend it with the eyeliner from the upper lashes to the crease.
- Using the same palette apply a lighter colour ( the pink one) on the outer corner of the eyes and dab it, with a brush until it becomes smudged.
- Using the eyeliner, draw a thin line below the lower lash lines. Add a little black eye shadow to give a dramatic effect. Apply a small amount of silver eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eyes using a small brush.
- To finish, enhance the overall smoky eye look with a black mascara that creates volume and length