- Cabbage – 1 medium sized
- Cauliflower – half of a medium sized
- Carrot – 1
- Onion – 1 medium sized
- Potato – 1 medium sized
- Capsicum – 1 medium sized
- Garlic – 10 flakes
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Tomato sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Schezwan sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – as per your requirement
- Salt – to taste
- Remove the cabbage leaves and blench it in salt and hot water for 10 minutes and take it out .
- Chop all the ingredients from 1 to 8 in to fine pieces.
- Heat pan with 2 teaspoons of ghee and sauté finely chopped vegetables in a medium fire.
- Let it cook with lid on for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and schezwan sauce to the cooked vegetables.
- To the mixture add required amount of salt and pepper and mix well.
- Allow it to cool.
- Take a table spoon of the mixture and put it on the cabbage leaves. Carefully fold the four sides of the filled cabbage leaves and secure it with cloves so that it is properly sealed.
This can go as starter or as snack