- Cabbage – 1 medium-sized
- Cauliflower – half of a medium-sized
- Carrot – 1
- Onion – 1 medium-sized
- Potato – 1 medium-sized
- Capsicum – 1 medium-sized
- Garlic – 10 flakes
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Tomato sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Schezwan sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – as per your requirement
- Salt – to taste
- Remove the cabbage leaves blanch them in salt and hot water for 10 minutes and take it out.
- Chop all the ingredients from 1 to 8 into fine pieces.
- Heat pan with 2 teaspoons of ghee and sauté finely chopped vegetables on a medium fire.
- Let it cook with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and schezwan sauce to the cooked vegetables.
- To the mixture add the required amount of salt and pepper and mix well.
- Allow it to cool.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and put it on the cabbage leaves. Carefully fold the four sides of the filled cabbage leaves and secure them with cloves so that it is properly sealed.
This can go as a starter or as a snack!