Ingredients for Dosa –
- Raw rice – 2 cups (soaked the previous night)
- Cooked rice – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 medium-sized
- Salt – to taste
Preparation of Dosa –
- Grind soaked raw rice, cooked rice, and onion into to fine paste (in the morning)
- Add salt as per your taste
- Heat the dosa pan, pour the batter, and put a few drops of oil for the dosa to cook well.
Ingredients for Potato Stew –
- Potatoes – 3 to 4 medium-sized, chopped into small squares
- Onion – One medium-sized, finely chopped
- Ginger – small piece, finely chopped
- Pepper powder – one pinch
- Green chilies – 1 or 2 as spicy as you want
- Curry leaves – one strip
- Coconut milk – half cup
- Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
Preparation of Potato Stew –
- Add chopped potatoes, onions, ginger, and green chilies to the cooker with the required water.
- After 2 or 3 whistles on medium flame, turn off the cooker.
- Add salt as per your taste.
- Add coconut milk, and pepper to it.
- Temper mustard seed and curry leaves in oil and add to the curry.
- Yummy potato curry is ready.
Dosa goes well with this potato stew.