- Cabbage – 1/4 of medium size
- Carrot – 3 nos.
- Beans – 5 to 6 Nos
- Potato – 1
- Capsicum – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Fennel seed powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Gram flour – 1 table spoon
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
- Finely chop ingredients from 1 to 5.
- Add ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, fennel seed powder, garam masala and salt to taste.
- Add gram flour and little water to bind well the mixture.
- Make oval or round balls of the mixture for kababs.
- Shallow fry the kababs
The yummy Kababs are healthy and goes well with tomato ketchup.