- Wheat flour – 2 cups
2. Coco powder-1/2 cup
3. Baking powder- ½ teaspoon
4. Vanilla essence- 1 teaspoon
5. Sugar powdered -1 cup
6. Vegetable oil-3/4 Cup
7. Milk – ½ Cup
8. Salt – A pinch
1. Combine the wheat flour with the rest of the ingredients.
2. Mix the batter well using a beater.
3. If the batter is thick, add a little milk and bring the consistency into the idli batter.
4. Now take an idli maker, grease the idli slots with ghee, and pour the batter into the 3/4th of each slot.
5. Steam it for 10 to 15 min. Check whether the cakes are done using a toothpick or knife.
Fluffy, Yummy, and healthy Choco muffins are ready in a jiffy!