1.Wheat flour – 2 cups
2.Coco powder-1/2 cup
3.Baking powder- ½ teaspoon
4. Vanilla essence- 1 teaspoon
5.Sugar powdered -1 cup
6.Vegetable oil-3/4 Cup
7.Milk – ½ Cup
8.Salt – A pinch
1. Combine the wheat flour with the rest of the ingredients.
2. Mix the batter well using a beater.
3. If the batter is thick, add a little milk and bring the consistency into idli batter.
4.Now take an idli maker, and grease the idli slots with ghee and pour the batter to the 3/4th of each slot.
5. Steam it for 10 to 15 min. Check whether the cakes are done using a toothpick or knife.
Fluffy, Yummy and healthy Choco muffins are ready in a jiffy !