- Bread-5 slices
- Milk-1/2 liter
- Sugar-3/4th Cup
- Vanilla essence– 1/2 teaspoon
METHOD OF PREPARATION:-
- Remove the brown corners of the bread and slice it into small pieces.
2. Boil milk with small pieces of bread.
3. Cook till it becomes thick and keep on stirring add the essence.
4. Add sugar and stir till it turns to a thick creamy texture
5. Allow to cool.
6. After it cools, blend it nicely in a mixer.
7. Transfer into a glass bowl and refrigerate
8. After 2 hours take out and blend very well again in the mixer.
9. Refrigerate again for 4 hours
10. After 4 hours take out the ice cream which will be set.
11. Garnish it with chocolate pieces or syrup as you like.