- Onions – 4 big ones and a medium one
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Chicken Keema (cooked and smashed)-100gms
- Ginger – Half an inch
- Garlic – 8 to 10 cloves
- Green chillies – 4 nos
- Chilli flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper Powder – half teaspoon
- Turmeric – half teaspoon
- Coriander leaves and Pudina leaves
- Salt- to taste
Method of Preparation :-
- Cut the onions into half take out three layers and set aside.
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Add small sliced onions, ginger, garlic, green chilies, turmeric, pepper, and sauté on medium flame and add salt to taste.
- Then add keema and allow to cook for a minute on slow fire.
- Keep aside this mixture after adding chopped coriander and pudina.
- Heat the set-aside pieces of onion in the pan on slow fire till the color changes.
- Once done, fill these onion pieces with the keema mixture.
- Cover the filled onion, with another sauteed onion of the same size and fix it with toothpicks.
- Delicious stuffed onion is ready.
Note:-Can use cooked and smashed vegetables as the fillings instead of chicken keema.