Difficulty Level: Medium
Preparation time: 1 hour
- Blend in a mixie – 3 eggs, 4 tbsp oil, 8 tbsp coconut milk, 16 tbsp powdered sugar
- Add 20 tbsp all-purpose flour (maida) and mix well into smooth consistency
- Add dry fruits, tutti fruity and 1/2 tbsp baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour the cake batter into the cake mould
- ● Preheat the oven and bake at 180C for 35 mins
- Mix well 24 tbsp of powdered sugar with 3 tbsp of coconut milk until creamy.
- Pour on cake, spread with spatula and refrigerate to set
- Add more layers of frosting if needed
- Decorate as needed. I have used desiccated coconut for a snow effect, and added a red satin ribbon and a mini Christmas tree.
Recipe Submitted for SheSight
by Deepa Perumal,
IT Operations Head, PEAKS Academy